Role: Customer Service & Claim Advisors
Salary band: £16,160 then moving up to £20,400 after 3 years & competitive benefits package
My client is has grown to become one of the UK’s largest consumer groups and a household brand in their sector. They communicate with our customers through their inbound Contact Centres and employ over 1,500 people at four sites throughout the UK. The Contact Centre in Wakefield deals with customers who are notifying them of a possible claim, which may include being involved in a road traffic accident and perhaps sustained an injury.
We’re looking for full time Claims Advisors to join the Teams to support continued business growth and transformation.
The successful candidate will work an average of 39.5 hours per week, between the following operational hours:
- Monday – Friday 7am to 10pm
- Saturday- 8am to 6pm / Sunday – 9am to 5pm
The full-time shift pattern is an 8-week variation that consists of 2 weeks of an early shift, for example; 7am until 4pm, 2 weeks of an afternoon/evening shift, for example; 12pm until 9pm.
Full time Claims Advisors work 2 in 8 Saturdays, with a day off in the week and up to 2 in 8 Sundays.
- We’re searching for people who have a minimum track record of six months in delivering excellent customer service within a fast-paced environment and who have the drive to work hard
- Driven individuals who thrive within a targeted environment
- Candidates who are 100% customer focused, willing to learn new things and thrive in striving to continuously deliver exception customer service
- Effective communication skills, coupled with patience and positivity and a serious work ethic.
- If you strive in achieving the best results and love working as part of a team
The Rewards & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary starting at £16,160
- A comprehensive five-week induction training programme – training hours are Monday to Friday 9am until 6pm
- Daily free fruit
- Mi Well-being: On-Site Sports Massage & Osteopath treatments, at desk massages.
- Family Fun Days
- Opportunities to be involved in charitable causes and fundraising events