Role: German speaking Sales Administrator
Location: Quorum Business Park, Longbenton
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary: Up to £18,000
6 Month Temporary position to cover maternity leave
Key areas of responsibility
- Support the achievement of team and departmental revenue objectives.
- To proactively encourage growth and development within a defined base of partners.
- Maximise all cross sell opportunities.
- Take responsibility for maintaining their own product and procedural knowledge.
- Provide telephone sales support to both internal and external customers and partners.
- Ensure that feedback is relayed to Team Manager should any of the standards or procedures require change due to system or business requirements.
- Any other duties as instructed by the Team Manager within the parameters of the role.
- To provide accurate pricing and information across the range of products.
Key Deliverables & KPI’s
- Deliver accuracy when order processing and fulfilment of orders
- Achieve a minimum of 100% penetration of your call out lists on a monthly basis (where applicable).
Collaboration and Relationships
- External Channel Partners
- External and Internal Customers
- Trainers & Coaches
- Team Managers
- Technical Support
- Partner Account Management Team
Skills & Knowledge
- Fluent in German
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills – and the ability to follow through and manage a larger workload
- Desire to work with a team and learn from other team members.
- Knowledgeable of customer business needs
- Motivated by team work and resolving tasks and issues
- High ethics and standards
- Good problem solving skills
- Thinks through consequences of actions and can present clear rationale for decision making
- Able to negotiate effectively and handle difficult and confrontational situations
- Ability to work towards targets and deadlines
- Able to perform a variety of administrative tasks
- Flexible and Enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sales background
- PC awareness
- Microsoft Outlook
- Customer service