Role: Mortgage & Protection Adviser
Location: Newcastle city
Salary: Base £20,000 realistic OTE Year 1 £30k Year 2onwards £50k+
Hours of work: Mon-Fri working shifts between 9.30-8.30pm + weekend day per month
Next Start date: 18th April 2017 & TBC date in June 2017
Our client is the largest mortgage broker in the UK, with significant growth and success since its establishment. Employing over 500 people now across 3 locations in the UK the business has a track record of success in both industry and consumer award recognition which it continues to strive to attain. The business prides itself on its outstanding customer services delivered by its Teams which has significantly contributed towards its growth and success through its client base which continuously refers new business opportunities.
Our client is looking for graduate calibre candidates to join their Team in Newcastle as Mortgage and Protection Associates. The role will involve a high level of continuous activity from leads to achieve sales performance targets in specific areas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Generate and convert activity with clients into confirmed business to achieve performance targets
- Gather required information from customers, ensuring understanding of needs to ensure most appropriate advice is provided
- To deliver exceptional level of customer service at all times to maintain company’s reputation as broker of choice within the market place.
- Comply within regulatory and company compliance requirements
- Attention to detail in completion of all required administration
- To work towards Mortgage & Protection Advisor status by successfully completing full CeMap
Personal skills required:
- Great communication skills- both verbally and written
- Tenacious- will overcome barriers and objections on a daily basis
- Technical IT skills- working with internal systems within a financial environment
- Target focused- strive to attain and exceed targets which will result in significant commission opportunities
- Team focused- working as part of a Team in addition to personal targets
- Career focused- Highly competitive and coupled with the desire to be the top performer
- Good organisation & planning skills to ensure meets compliance