Role: Operations Manager- Contact Centre
Location: York & Wakefield
Salary: Competitive package based upon experience
My client has grown over the last 25 years to become one of the UK’s largest consumer groups now employing over 3,500 people. They’re extremely proud of their achievements and work tirelessly to help over 8 million customers each year. Home to major brands and price comparison they are also and a major player in insurance businesses.
A strive for excellence is the key to success, and our Customer Experience Team plays a vital role. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the organisation as an Operations Manager to work across the York & Wakefield sites, ensuring the delivery of our goals and KPI’s, through highly engaged people.
We’re looking for someone with the passion, drive and enthusiasm to create an environment which focusses on the customer journey, leading through great communication, engagement and empowerment. You will have a strong desire to drive performance and look at different methods to improve our customer journey in a KPI and target driven environment.
Key skills required:
Ideally, your experience will have been gained in a contact centre environment. You must also be able to demonstrate:
- Strong leadership skills with experience of managing 50+ staff
- Experience of driving performance
- The ability to create a positive environment geared for successful interaction and coaching
- The delivery of outstanding customer service through a culture of development and empowerment.
- A proven record of delivering excellent results
- A forward thinking, progressive attitude
15th March 2017