Role: Part Time Office Support/Administrator
Hours: Part time- circa 2 days per week (flexibility with this to suit candidate)
Salary: Dependent upon experience
We are Looking for an experienced Office Support/ Administrator to join my client, a local care organisation based in Alnwick on a part time, permanent basis. Ideally working on a 2 full days basis there is flexibility with working hours and days to suit availability. We are looking for an effective communicator used to dealing with people on all levels both internally and externally. You will be self-motivated with the ability to manage your workload effectively and take ownership of tasks. Must be hardworking and have a positive attitude and flexible approach to your work.
Day to day duties will include:
- Answering the telephones, dealing and taking ownership of queries
- Ordering stock & goods for the business as required
- Working with in-house database updating rotas and invoicing daily
- Filing and effective management of paperwork
- Letters & sending mailshots as required
- General administration duties- filing/photocopying
- Competent use of Microsoft packages – word/excel
- Taking responsibility for compliance of staff files, training, referencing etc.
- Research to support business projects along with any other admin duties